The regulations concerning Data Protection are changing in May 2018 and we are required to remind you of how we manage your personal data and get your consent to continue to use your data as we have done in the past.
You provided Pulp Craft Cider Ltd (us!) with your personal data in a number of ways: either you signed up in person when buying cider, or you signed up through our website or social media. The data stored consists of your name, email address, and then if it was an order then also your phone number and your address. Your payment details are never stored by us after purchases.
This data is held by Pulp Craft Cider Ltd in a database that is stored on a password protected web server which is only accessed by the Directors of the company. Appropriate technical measures and procedures are in place to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure.
Pulp Craft Cider Ltd use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending you information concerning the upcoming events or product offers.
- To request product orders
- To answer any of your questions
Your data is not shared with any other organisation and is not used in any form of automated decision making or profiling. We use your data only for the above purposes on the legal basis of your informed consent.
As it is your personal data, you have various rights which you can exercise by emailing us or writing to us. We will respond in a timely manner and there will be no charge for the response. Your rights are:
- To request a copy of your personal data from Pulp Craft Cider Ltd
- To request that Pulp Craft Cider Ltd correct any incorrect personal data
- To request that your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Pulp Craft Cider Ltd to retain it
- To withdraw your consent to Pulp Craft Cider Ltd holding and using your data;
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Comissioner’s Office which may be contacted on 0303 123 1113 or by letter at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
We are asking you to confirm that you are aware of the changes in the regulation, the purposes your data is used for and your rights regarding your data, and that we have your continued consent to use your personal data for the purposes above. If you don’t reply to our email giving that express consent, we will be unable to continue to communicate with you.
Any questions are best emailed to email@example.com